What is Forsythia Fruit?
- Basic Botanical Data of Forsythia Fruit.
- Forsythia Fruit Constituents and Phytochemicals.
- Properties and Effects of Forsythia Fruit.
- Forsythia Fruit Actions and Indications.
- Modern applications of Forsythia Fruit.
- Forsythia Fruit:Cautions and Contraindications.
- Forsythia Fruit:Part Used and Method for Pharmaceutical Preparations.
- Indications and Combinations of Forsythia Fruit.
- Research Update:Forsythia suspensa.
Applications and Properties:
Clear heat and detoxifier.
Scrofula and subcutaneous nodule treatment.
Exopathogenic wind-heat affection, or the epidemic febrile diseases at the early stage treatment.
Pathogenic heat invasion of ying division, high fever, delirium, deep red and dry tongue.
Boils, carbuncles and furuncles.
Properties:Antimicrobial effect, antiparasitic effect, antiemetic effect, for retina hemorrhage, for acute kidney infection, for pus forming in lungs, acute liver infection, and psoriasis.
Dosage: 6~15 g per day. 500mgs to 200mgs daily for dry extract powder.
Safety and Toxicity:
No toxic data available.
- 1.What is Forsythia Fruit?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: