Roselle Calyx or Hibiscus sabdariffa Calyx,an annual Hibiscus genus herb,its introduction and values.
- Roselle Calyx Basic Botanical Information.
- Hibiscus sabdariffa Brief Botanical Description.
- Collection and Storage,Raw Herb Identification:Hibiscus sabdariffa.
- Hibiscus sabdariffa Plant Morphological characteristics.
- Nutritional Values of Hibiscus sabdariffa Calyx.
- Roselle Calyx medicinal value.
- Roselle Calyx edible value.
- Roselle Calyx Taking precautions.
- Research Update:Roselle Calyx.
Hibiscus sabdariffa Brief Botanical Description.
Roselle also known as Roselle,mountain eggplant,is an annual herb belong to Malvaceae family Hibiscus genus, widespread in tropical and subtropical regions,originating from West Africa,India, is currently cultivated in China's provinces like Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian,Yunnan,Taiwan and other places. Roselle plants height 1.5 to 2 m, stems color light purple to lavender, upright trunk has many branches,leaves alternate. Flowering at summer and fall, long flowering period, Calyx cup-shaped, purple-red, Corolla colored yellow. When the flowering season comes, red, green, yellow crossed, very beautiful,has a reputation of "Plant ruby".
Distribution:Roselle Hibiscus is a Malvaceae family annual herb or perennial shrub that grows in tropical and subtropical regions. Native to Africa.
In China,Roselle main cultivated at Lincang, Yuanmou, Yongren,Mou Dian, Baoshan and other regions of Yun Nan province, of which theLincang if the largest main cultivation areas.Also distributed in China's other provinces like Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian and Taiwan.
- 1.Roselle Calyx or Hibiscus sabdariffa Calyx,an annual Hibiscus genus herb,its introduction and values.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: