- Onion Basic Info.
- Onion Botanical Description.
- Onion Classification.
- Onion and History.
- Onions:Archeology and Registration.
- Onions and Phytochemicals.
- Onion Nutritional Analysis.
- Modern Research Update:Health Benefits.
- FAQ:Frequently Asked Questions of Onion.
- Onion Handlings:How to Select,Prepare,Store Onions?.
- Onion Trivia and Onion Cooking.
- Research Update:Allium cepa or common onion.
Applications and Properties:
Anti-platelet and blood thinning activities.
Gastric ulcers prevention.
Strong anti-platelet activity.
Anti-Cancer and Antimicrobial.
Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Bacterial Activity.
An Onion a Day Keeps the Doctor Away? Sound a bit far-fetched? It's actually not such a bad idea health-wise. Onions are highly recommended for people trying to prevent cardiovascular disease, cancer, and infections. Like most vegetables, sweet, yellow onions are fat- and cholesterol-free, and contain very little sodium.
Onions are native to Asia and the Middle East and have been cultivated for over five thousand years. Onions were highly regarded by the Egyptians. Not only did they use them as currency to pay the workers who built the pyramids, but they placed them in the tombs of kings, such as Tutankhamen, so that they could carry these gifts bestowed with spiritual significance with them to the afterlife.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Onion,Classifications,Tradition,History,Magical,Modern Updated.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: