What is Chinese Leek-Chinese Chives and its quotes,modern research.
- Chinese Leek:Oriental garlic chives.
- Names for this vegetable.
- Botanical Description and Info:Chinese Leek-Oriental garlic chives.
- Plant parts Used and Classification.
- Phytochemicals and Main constituents:Chinese Leek-Oriental garlic chives.
- Chinese Leek-Oriental garlic chives Etymology.
- Chinese Leek-Oriental garlic chives Culture.
- Chinese Leek-Chinese Chives Modern Research Update.
Applications and Properties:
Heart protection and Blood cholesterol.
Mechanisms of Antimicrobial.
The Chinese Leek, also known as Chinese Chive, has a long history in Chinese kitchens as well as the medicine cabinet. Both of the varieties described below have a delicate garlic-chive flavor. The leaves can be prepared in stir-fries, egg dishes, meat or fish dishes, or even by themselves. The oriental people make a tempura snack by tying the leaves into a bundle, dipping them in batter, and deep-frying them. The pretty, star-like white flowers make this herb an attractive addition to the garden. If they're not being used in a vase on the table, the flowers and flower buds can be part of your meal. The flowering stems retain their color when cooked and can be steamed as you might prepare asparagus. Flower buds are tasty in a salad, dressed with a little oil. In Asia, the flowers are sometimes ground into a spice.
English chive derives from Latin cepa onion via Middle English cyve or cheve, loaned from Old French cive. Note that the singular chive is used for the plant, whereas the spice is usually referred to as plural form chives.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.What is Chinese Leek-Chinese Chives and its quotes,modern research.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: