Red Raspberry:Bramble,Gauriphal,Reapberry,and Hindberry.
- Basic Botanical Info:Rubus idaeus.
- Rubus idaeus Botanical Description.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents:red raspberry.
- Red raspberry Indications and Combinations:
- Properties and Functions:red raspberry.
- Applications: What does Red Raspberry do?
- Red raspberry Historical or traditional use.
- Suggestions and Administrations of red raspberry.
- Red raspberry Modern Researches.
- Research update:Rubus idaeus or red raspberry.
Basic Botanical Info:Rubus idaeus.:
Binomial name :Rubus idaeus
Official Latin Name: Rubus idaeus,Rubus idaeus (L)
Latin: Fructus Rubi
Synonyms: Garden raspberry, European red raspberry, raspbis, hindberry (from Anglo-Saxon Hindbeer), bramble of Mount Ida
Parts used and where grown:leaves and fruit
Raspberry bushes are native to Europe and parts of Asia. Although most well known for its delicious berries, raspberrys leaves are used in medicine.
Collection: the leaves are collected throughout the growing season but before the fruit ripens; the fruit is collected when ripe.
- 1.Red Raspberry:Bramble,Gauriphal,Reapberry,and Hindberry.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: