Corktree refers to Phellodendron amurense Rupr.(amur corktree) or Phellodendron chinensis Schneid.(Chinese corktree),a deciduous tree,of the Rutaceae family.
- Basic Boatnical Info of Cortex Phellodendri.
- Plant Description and Origin Narrative.
- Main Component and Phytochemicals:Phellodendron amurense.
- Cortex Phellodendri Properties and Application Guide.
- Dosage and Administration:Cortex Phellodendri.
- Reference Materials:Cortex Phellodendri.
- Research Update:Amur Corktree Bark or Phellodendron chinense.
Applications and Properties:
Action:To remove damp-heat, quench fire, counteract toxicity, and relieve consumptive fever. Immune-stimulating.Inflammation and Pain.Anti-ulcer effect.
Foul leukorrhea due to downward flow of damp-heat.
Diarrhea due to pathogenic damp-heat.
Jaundice with reddish urine due to pathogenic damp-heat.
Reducing heat and resolving dampness.
Purging fire and eliminating virulent evil factors.
Central nervous system.
Antioxidant,scavenging oxygen free radicals and anti-lipid peroxidation.
Diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
Corktree refers to Phellodendron amurense Rupr. (amur corktree) or Phellodendron chinensis Schneid. (Chinese corktree), a deciduous tree, of the Rutaceae family, which can grow to reach 12 to 16 m high with a spread of another 12 to 16 m. It has a broad, rounded crown without a strong central leader. It's growth rate is rapid when young. The gray-brown bark becomes fissured and corky with age.
Tips:Strong antiseptic action in dysentery, enteritis, cystitis, urethritis; also lowers blood pressure and blood sugar
Properties Taste:Bitter and cold,Bitter in flavor, cold in nature, it is related to the kidney, urinary bladder and large intestine channels.
Dosage:3-10 g.Decoct the ingredients for drinking. As a dietary supplement, 250mg to 500mg up to three times daily.When used to stop bleeding, it is most often charred.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Corktree refers to Phellodendron amurense Rupr.(amur corktree) or Phellodendron chinensis Schneid.(Chinese corktree),a deciduous tree,of the Rutaceae family.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: