What is Rubia cordifolia and Rubia Root?Characters,Phytochemicals and Applications.
- Botanical Info of Rubia cordifolia and Rubia Root.
- Rubia cordifolia Plant Descriptions and Source.
- Characters and Identification:Rubia cordifolia Root.
- Rubia Root Constituents and Phytochemicals.
- Archeology and Classical Note:Rubia Root.
- Pharmacological Study:Rubia root and extract.
- Rubia Root Toxicity and Safety Info.
- Functions and Applications Guide of Rubia Root.
- Rubia Root Clinical Applications and Report.
- Research Update:Rubia Root.
Applications and Properties:
Henoch-Schonlein Purpura treatment.
Vaginal bleeding after treatment crowd.
Twisted contusion treatment.
Urinary calculi effect/Prevent kidney and bladder stone.
Myocardial infarction treatment/Heart disease prevention.
Main treatment: for Metrorrhagia of blood, trauma hemorrhage, blood stasis of hemorrhagic fever,menstral closure,etc,apply more oftenly to women,as early as in Nei Jing,suggested rubia root combines with cuttle bone,bird eggs,abalone to treat blood deficiency and menstral closure,combines with peach kernels,safflower,chinese angelica root,etc.
Dosage: Decoction,10~15 grams.Fried prepare if for stop bleeding,raw or wine prepared root for boosting circulation and treat menstral problems.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.What is Rubia cordifolia and Rubia Root?Characters,Phytochemicals and Applications.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: