Morinda Root obtained from root of Morinda officinalis How,a subtropical rain forest plant,one of the top four south herbs and its extract.
- Botanical Info of Morinda Root.
- Morinda Root Plant Descriptions.
- Identification and Preparation:Morinda Root.
- Morinda Root Constituents and Natural Phytochemicals.
- Main Functions:Morinda Root and Morinda Extract.
- Morinda Root Pharmacological Effect Study.
- Archeology and Identification of Morinda Root Origins.
- Morinda Root Main effects and Administration Suggestions.
- Applications and Difference:Morinda Root.
- Morinda Root Traditional combinations and remedies.
- Morinda officinalis cultivation methods.
- Research Update:Morinda Root.
Morinda Root Constituents and Natural Phytochemicals.:
Root bark contains phytosterols,beta-sitosterol,root contains anthraquinones,flavonoids,vitamin C,saccharides,Glucose,mannose,palmitic acid,vitamin C,nonadecane,24-ethyl cholesterol,magnesium,iron,zinc,and many other trace minerals.
Anthraquinones includingrubiadin;rubiadin-1-methyl ether;physcion;2-hydroxy-3-hydrox-ymethylanthraquinone;1-hydroxyanthraquinone;1-hydroxy-2-methyl anthraquinone;1,6-dihydroxy-2,4-dimethoxyan-thraquinone;1,6-dihydroxy-2-methoxyanthraquinone;2-methylanthraqui-none;
- 1.Morinda Root obtained from root of Morinda officinalis How,a subtropical rain forest plant,one of the top four south herbs and its extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: