What is Astragalus root?Functions,application and modern research about Astragalus root and its effective components?
- Botanical Description of Astragalus.
- Astragalus Root Spices and Preparation.
- Constituents and Phytochemicals of Astragalus Root.
- Brief History of Astragalus Herb.
- Improve Immune function:Astragalus Root as antiviral agent and immune system protection.
- Cardiovascular effects of Astragalus Root.
- Anti-aging effect of Astraglus Root and Astragalosides.
- Astragalus Root Combinations.
- Astragalus Observational Studies Case Reports.
- Quantitative Analysis of Astragloside IV.
- Astragalus Root Uses based on tradition or theory.
- Indications,Administration and Dosing of Astragalus Root.
- Photo Gallery of Astragalus membranaceus.
Applications and Properties:
Astragalus root has been used and applied as a general tonic and herbal adaptogen,treat uterine bleeding and boost immune system,suggest to treat cancer,tumor and other immune related problems such as AIDS,release antiviral effects and useful for treatment of liver diesease(liver Fibrosis and Liver cirrhosis) and act as antibiotics,help liver detoxification,and good for treatment of Myocarditis(heart infections), suggest for treatment of kidney related problems such as renal failure,diabetic nephropathy(DN), acute renal injury,Type 1 diabetic and Type 2 diabetic,and other chronic kidney diseases.Astragalus root got find works nice for man of infertility,Chronic Fatigue Syndromewhich may bad to immune system,to treat heart disease including coronary artery related disease,heart failure and Cardiovascular Disease,and insufficient placental blood supply,support for blood deficiency and hematopenia,protect lung and prevent upper respiratory tract infection,help to smoking cessation,benefit for digestive tract and Colitis treatment,induce growth hormone.
Astragalus root also got find useful for skin pathologies involving chronic inflammation,allergic diseases treatment due to its Ant-inflammatory and anti-infectious effects,protective intestinal mucosa reperfusion injury,treatment of Colitis,etc.
Astragalus and its components proved showing Anti-aging,Anti-neoplastic and antioxidative effect and useful for old disease,astragalus root also prevents bone loss and shows osteogenesis ability,release neuroprotective effects and can be used to prevent stroke,hypoxia brain injury.
Other applications of astragalus root suggested and appliable for :management of estrogenic potency and menopausal symptoms,recurrent tonsillitis,metabolic syndrome,potential natural prebiotic.
Antioxidant,Anti-aging and anti-stress effects,Diuretic effect,Antiviral,Anti-neoplastic effect,increase immune system,anti-Fibrosis,Neuroprotective ,Common cold,Chemotherapy support,sore throat,Immune boosting,treatment of the kidneys,Chronic Fatigue Syndrome(CFS),Chemotherapy side effects.
Dosage:Decoction: 1000-1500 mgs, large dosages can use up to 3000-6000 mgs.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):LD50 (mice/abdominal injection/herb decoction):[40-5g~40+5g]/kg.
- 1.What is Astragalus root?Functions,application and modern research about Astragalus root and its effective components?
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: