Paeoniflorin and Peony Root Extract.White.Red.
- Botanical Information and Identification of White Peony Root,Radix Paeoniae Alba.
- Botanical Description of White Peony Root.
- Botanical Description of Red Peony Root.Radix Paeonia Rubra,Chi Shao.
- Botanical Origin of the White Peony Root,Radix Paeoniae Alba.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of the White Peony Root.
- Functions in Brief of White Peony Root.
- Common tonic uses of White Peony Root.
- Pharmacological Action of White Peony Root.
- Uses and combinations of White Peony Root.
- Administration guide of White Peony Root.
- Precautions and Cautions of White Peony Root.
- Safety and Acute toxicity of Peony Root and Paeoniflorin.
- Modern Researches of White Peony Root,Red Peony Root.Paeoniflorin and Peony Root Extract.
- Photo Gallery of Paeonia lactiflora.
Applications and Properties:
Replenishes blood, regulates menstruation, suppresses hyperactivity of liver-yang and astringes yin to arrest sweating.
Blood tonic used to relax muscle and cleanse the blood.
Regulate the female hormonal cycle.
Atopic eczema, boils, and sores; to reduce fevers, induce sterility, and treat burns.
Pain in stomach, abdomen and extremities due to disorder of the liver- qi.
Spontaneous sweating due to exterior deficiency and night sweat due to yin deficiency.
Hyperactivity of the liver- yang marked by headache and vertigo: Calm liver yang,Soothe the liver and alleviate pain.
Dilating the coronary artery and blood vessels of hind legs in dogs.
Lowering blood pressure transiently.
Dosage:5-10g (boiled in water for oral use);15-30 g. at large dosage.5-10gm, or 15-30gm in large dosage, decocted in water for an oral dose.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):Paeoniflorin.LD50:Lethal dose,50 percent kill. Intraperitoneal. Rodent-mouse. 3530mg/kg.Toxic Effects:Behavioral-somnolence(general depressed activity).LD50:Lethal dose,50 percent kill. Intravenous.Rodent-mouse.9530mg/kg.Toxic Effects:Behavioral-sleep. Behavioral-somnolence(general depressed activity).
- Paeoniflorin and Peony Root Extract.White.Red.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: