Botanical Information,Super Function,Traditional Uses and Modern Research Findings of Antiviral Herb Polygonum Cuspidatum and its phytochemicals.
- Basic Botanical Information of Polygonum cuspidatum.
- Botanical Description of Polygonum cuspidatum.
- Analysis Method,differentiation of resveratrol,Brief History,Introduction and Origin
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Polygonum cuspidatum.
- Health Benefits,Mechanism research,Benefits In Brief,and Metabolism of transreveratrol.
- Phamaceutical and Biological Activities of Resveratrol and Polygonum cuspidatum Root.
- Cosmetic skin care compositions with resveratrol and retinoids.
- SARS and the New Use of Antiviral Herb Polygonum Caspidatum.
- Administration Guide and Safety of Polygonum Caspidatum Preparation and Reveratrol.
- Photo Gallery of Polygonum Cuspidatum.
Applications and Properties:
Anti-inflammatory and Immune Boost.
Decreases the "stickiness" of blood platelets and assures blood vessels remain open and flexible.
Cardiovascular and estrogen effects.
Antioxidant in suspection.
Actions and Indications more.
Estrogenic and Anti-estrogenic Activities of Reveratrol:A compound that binds to estrogen receptors and elicits similar responses to endogenous estrogens is considered an estrogen agonist, while a compound that binds estrogen receptors but prevents or inhibits the response elicited by endogenous estrogens is considered an estrogen antagonist.Resveratrol acts as both of them in different experiment.
Safety and Toxicity:
Human Studies:Adverse effects of resveratrol have not been reported:a recommended dosage of 5~10 mg(22~44 umol) per day was stated to be "entirely safe."
Human Studies:Adverse effects of resveratrol have not been reported:a recommended dosage of 5~10 mg(22~44 umol) per day was stated to be "entirely safe."Recently,the National Cancer Institute(NCI) initiated preclinical toxicity studies on trans-resveratrol: clinical trials may also be conducted.
- Botanical Information,Super Function,Traditional Uses and Modern Research Findings of Antiviral Herb Polygonum Cuspidatum and its phytochemicals.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: