What is Rosmarinic Acid?Super Function of RosA,Rosmarinic Acid?
- What is Rosmarinic Acid and the botanical origin Purple Perilla?
- Main constituents and Phytochemicals of Purple Perilla.
- Traditional Medicinal Uses of Purple Perilla.
- Rediscovery of Perilla frutescens as medicinal herb with health promoting properties.
- Purple Perilla Rosmarinic Acid and its application dosage.
- Medical functions of Rosemarinic Acid.
- Effects of Perilla Seed Extract.
- Application of Perilla leaf.
- Research update of Perilla related.
- Photo Gallery of Perilla frutescens.
Applications and Properties:
Treat common colds.
Promoting circulation of qi to alleviate stagnation in the spleen and stomach.help digestions.
Inhibits seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis in humans:extract of Perilla frutescens enriched for rosmarinic acid can be an effective intervention for mild SAR at least partly through inhibition of PMNL infiltration into the nostrils. Use of this alternative treatment for SAR might reduce treatment costs for allergic diseases.
Type-I allergy:effective for allergic diseases such as bronchial asthma,the anti-allergic effect of perilla decoction depends primarily on rosmarinic acid.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity:Rosemarinic Acid.LD50:lethal dose,50 percent kill. Intravenous. Rodent-mouse. 561mg/kg.Details of toxic effects not repeated other than lethal dose value.
Certified by FDA as public food material (GRAS,21 CFR Chapter 21,part182)High activity;a lot of kinds,apply and used as Nutraceutical and special food material.
- What is Rosmarinic Acid?Super Function of RosA,Rosmarinic Acid?
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: