Green Tea,Camellia sinensis leaves:its botanical introduction and constituents,traditional uses and clinical findings,administration guide.
- Botanical Information,Plant Description Of Camellia sinensis.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Green Tea.
- Main Components of Green Tea Catechins.
- Brief Introduction of Green Tea Bioactive Constituents.
- Green Tea and its Constituents:Bio-Activities and Pharmaceutical Effects Findings.
- Green Tea:Green Tea Extract Skin Protection and Cosmetic Applications.
- Tea Definitions and Types.
- Administration Guide,Safety of Green Tea Preparation and Constituents.
- Research update of Camellia sinensis and its constituents.
- Photo Gallery of Camellia sinensis.
Applications and Properties:
Microorganism condition improvement.
Anti-allergy and anti-inflammation.
Disease Prevention Cancer reduction.
Cardiovascular Disease treatment.
Lowering Blood Pressure.
Lowering Blood Sugar Levels.
Used to regulate blood sugar and blood pressure, boost the immune system, prevent ulcers, control inflammation, viral colds and flu, prevent gum disease, cavities, and bad breath. It also been indicated for lowering cholesterol, preventing heart disease, osteoporosis and blood clots.
Dosage:Tea:3 cups daily.Tincture(1:5): 2 to 4 mL three times per day.Fluid extract (1:1 in 45% alcohol):1 to 2 mL three times per day.Powder extract (5%RosA): 400mgs daily less or more.
Safety and Toxicity:
Tea is generally considered to be safe, even in large amounts. However, two cases of hypokalemia (abnormally low serum potassium) in the elderly have been attributed to excessive consumption of black and oolong tea (3-14 liters/day). Hypokalemia is a potentially life-threatening condition that has been associated with caffeine toxicity.
- Green Tea,Camellia sinensis leaves:its botanical introduction and constituents,traditional uses and clinical findings,administration guide.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: