Reishi mushroom Ganoderma lucidum,Marvelous Lucky Fungus from Orient World.
- Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi mushroom:the botanical information.
- Reishi Mushroom:Ganoderma Lucidum or Lingzhi,the Varieties and Habitat.
- Ganoderma lucidum:Constituents and Phytochemicals Analysis and Introduction.
- Mechanism of Action:How Reishi Mushroom Works and its Properties.
- History and Fame of Reishi Mushroom,its Ancient Classical Notes.
- The Most Common Uses of Reishi Mushrooms,Benefits of Reishi Mushrooms in System Class and Alphabetic Order.
- Ganoderma lucidum:its Pharmacology and Applications.
- Applications and Benefit Note On Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi Mushroom.
- Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi Mushroom as King of Health Foods.
- Suggestions and Administrations of Ganoderma lucidum or Ling Zhi.
- Ganoderma lucidum:Research update.
Applications and Properties:
Antitumor.Anti-inflammatory.Anti Cancer.Immune system stimulator.Immunity.
Anti Aging.Alzheimers disease and heart disease.Cardiovascular benefits.
Neurological benefits.Insomia.Elevate the spirit.
HIV:immunostimulating polysaccharides may make it useful for people who are HIV positive.
Liver Disease.Hepatitis B.Acute myeloblastic leukaemia.
Treating sleeplessness, multi-dreams, palpitation, forgetfulness, lethargy.
Invigorating qi for tranquilization,
Relieving cough and asthma.
Replenishing qi and blood,
Quit the heart and spirit,
Tonify spleen and stomach.
Stimulate the immune system,
Prevent or slow cancerous growths,
Help prevent blood clots,
Balance the system overall.
The herb ReiShi Mushroom(Ling Zhi) taste sweet and nature plain,No poison.Enter into heart,lung,liver,spleen,kidney meridians.
Indicated in the TCM system for vertigo and sleeplessness,palpitation,palpitation and shortness of breath,consumptive cough,consumptive disease,insomnia,dizziness,exhausted dispiritedness and lassitude,chronic cough and asthma,coronary heart disease,silicosis(pneumosilicosis),tumour(neoplasm).And the herb indicated by Contemporary Western herbalists to stimulate the immune system,prevent or slow cancerous growths,control allergies,lower cholesterol,help prevent blood clots,and balance the system overall.
Dosage:Suggested dosage internal as decoction 10~15 grams(or 6~12 grams),or grained powder 2~6 grams,or infusing in wine.or Three to six 606-milligram capsules are taken daily.Cautions should be paid that excessive syndrome should use with care.
Safety and Toxicity:
Toxicity of Sporoderm-broken Ganoderma Spores: 80 Rats divide into 4 groups of 20,Orally dose and classified to low,middle,high dosage group and 1 compare group,period 30 days,weigh up every week,test blood,blood chemicals,organs index,and variations of tissue pathology,result and index shows normal scope,no toxic effects.
Reishi mushroom has a long history of safe use (5,000 years). NO toxicity or side-effect has been reported. Reishi is classified as a superior herb. Superior herbs are said to be non-toxic and can be consumed in large quantities and for a long period without any side effects.
Safety In General:studies indicate that reishi mushrooms are very safe to take,causing no toxic reactions in mice at high doses,and only rarely producing adverse reactions in humans after long-term(three to six months) and continuous use.These reactions may include dizziness,itching,stomach upset,bloody stools,nosebleeds,and dryness in the mouth,nose,and throat.Allergic reactions are also possible.
- 1.Reishi mushroom Ganoderma lucidum,Marvelous Lucky Fungus from Orient World.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: