Black Pepper,Black Pepper Seed,Piper nigrum,Piper:the Kind of spices,one of the oldest and the most popular spice in the world.
- Botanical Information of Black Pepper.
- Habitat,Cultivation and Origin of Piper nigrum.
- Black Pepper Planting and Production.
- Black Pepper:Description,Varieties and Ethno-botanical Uses.
- History of Black Pepper and its Medicinal Use.
- Table Black Peper,Coarse Black Pepper.
- Black Pepper Directions:Common use,healing qualities and cooking tips.
- Recipe and Spice Uses of Black Pepper.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents,Nutrients Analysis of Black Pepper.
- Black Pepper:its Health Benefits,Traditional and Medicinal Uses and Applications,Pharmacological Properties.
- Administration and Suggestions of Black Pepper.
- Research Update: Black pepper or Piper nigrum L.
Applications and Properties:
Improve Digestion and Promote Intestinal Health.
Antioxidant and Antibacterial effects.
Treat cold pain in the abdomen, vomiting and diarrhea due to stomach-cold.
Warm up cold of wind-cold type.
Dyspepsia (indigestion) in children.
Prolapse (sinking) of stomach in animal.
Cell Growth Promoter.
Gastric Acid Secretion Stimulatory.
Warming spleen and stomach for dispelling cold,
Descending Qi and relieve pain,
Stop diarrhea,eliminate phlegm,
Stimulate ones appetite,
The herb taste pungent and nature hot.Enter into stomach,spleen,kidney,liver,lung,and large intestine meridians.
In the TCM system,the herb Fructus Piperis(Pepper,Hu Jiao) indicated for gastrofrigid vomiting,stomach cold pain,vomiting,abdominal pain and diarrhea,anorexia or lack of appetite,poor appetite,epilepsy phlegm,detoxify fish and crab poison
In the Indian medicine,the herb indicated for arthritis,asthma,fever,coughs,catarrh,dysentery,dyspepesia,flatulence,hemorrhoids,hiccoughs,urethral discharge,and skin damage.
At Europe,the herb indicated in folk medicine uses such like stomach disorders and digestion problems,neuralgia,and scabies.
In Homeopathic Applications,Black Pepper is used for irritation of the mucous membranes and galactorrhea.
Dosages:Suggested Dosage internal as decoction 0.3~0.6grams,1.5grams,or 1~3grams,or into pellets,powder.External proper amount grinded powder,or add in plaster and paste to affected area.Homeopathic Dosage suggested as:5 to 10 drops,1 tablet,or 5 to 10 globules 1 to 3 times a day or from D4:1 mL injection solution sc twice weekly
Safety and Toxicity:
Toxic in large amounts.Black pepper is not a commonly allergenic food, is not included in the list of 20 foods that most frequently contain pesticide residues, and is also not known to contain goitrogens, oxalates, or purines. For people used to have flaring up of inner fire, manifesting red eyes, sore throat or thirst, pepper is contraindicated.
- 1.Black Pepper,Black Pepper Seed,Piper nigrum,Piper:the Kind of spices,one of the oldest and the most popular spice in the world.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: