Common Anemarrhena Rhizome or Zhi Mu, a traditional herb used for discharging internal heat and bone steaming, wasting thirst and exogenous febrile disease.
- Basic Botanical Information of Anemarrhena asphodeloides.
- Botanical Description of Anemarrhena asphodeloides.
- Rhizoma Anemarrhenae:Harvest and Gathering,Classification,Shape and properties.
- Main Chemical Constituents of the Rhizoma Anemarrhenae(Zhi Mu).
- Modern findings of Rhizoma Anemarrhenae(Zhi Mu).
- Food therapy of the herb Rhizoma Anemarrhenae(Zhi Mu).
Applications and Properties:
Inhibit Pathogenic Microorganism.
Blood Sugar and Hypoglycemic activity.
Tefreshing and enriching the saliva,
Moisturizing dryness syndrome,
Nourish Yin and moisture dryness,
Quench thirst and relieve anxiety.
Modern herbalists found various useful properties of the herb Rhizoma Anemarrhenae(Common Anemarrhena Rhizome, Zhi Mu), some of them are known including:Inhibit Pathogenic Microorganism, Inhibition of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Inhibition of pathogenic dermatophytes, Antipyretic Effects, Effect on Corticosteroids, Sympathetic-adrenal function, Effect on Blood Sugar and Hypoglycemic activity, Anti-tumor Effects, etc.
Common herbal classics noted the herb Rhizoma Anemarrhenae(Common Anemarrhena Rhizome, Zhi Mu) taste bitter, sweet, cold in nature. Enter into the lung, stomach, kidney meridians.
Safety and Toxicity:
Safety: the herb should be paid cases deficiency cold of spleen stomach, sloppy diarrhea should Not take the herb.
Toxicity: Not Available.
- 1.Common Anemarrhena Rhizome or Zhi Mu, a traditional herb used for discharging internal heat and bone steaming, wasting thirst and exogenous febrile disease.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit and revised date: