Black Walnut:Juglans nigra and Walnut Extracts Benefits.
- Basic Botanical Information of Walnut:Juglans nigra.
- Botanical Description,Countries of origin,habitat,Varieties Grading,Common Species of Walnut.
- Names of the Walnut in History,Walnuts Uses in Ancient Times.
- Parts and Uses of Black Walnut:Juglans nigra.
- Phytochemical,Constituents,Nutritional Composition and Profile of Walnut.
- Common Health Benefits of Walnut,Medicinal Benefits,Action and Uses of Walnut Part.
- Nutritional Benefits of Walnut:Brain Nourishing Effect and Pharmacological Mechanism.
- Walnut and Human Civilization:History and Archeology,World Cuisines,Folklore.
- Walnut:Applications,Combinations,Administration Guide and Safety.
- Research Update of Walnut.
Applications and Properties:
Brain food.Alzheimer's.Antioxidant defenses.
Blood Vessels Protective.
Affect the synthesis, oxidation and excretion of cholesterin.
Urinary infections and stones,dermatitis and eczema.
Walnut astringent.Intestinal support.Laxative effect.
Cleansing properties.Endothelial Cell Function.
Use in Rituals,including Herath,spring festival,etc,detailed in literature.
Blood:Prevention of blood coagulation.
Improvement of liver dysfunction
Promotion of protein synthesis, and reduction of serum cholesterol.
Promotion of urination and discharge and dissolution of stones.
Walnut Kernel:Walnut kernel is used to strengthen the Kidney functions, and therefore it is used to strengthen the lumbar region of the back, the legs and the sexual organs. It is commonly combined with other Kidney tonics to enhance this action. In addition, the Walnuts are said to be beneficial to the brain since the brain is believed to be controlled by the Kidney function.
Walnuts are rich in protein, providing 7 grams for that same one-fourth cup, 2 grams of fiber, and only 7 grams of carbohydrates. Walnuts can be considered a super food because they contain a full complement of vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and folic acid. They also contain a wealth of minerals, such as iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.Walnuts contain Vitamin E--alpha, beta, delta and gamma-tocopherol, making it exceptionally high in antioxidants.
Safety and Toxicity:
Walnuts are not a commonly allergenic food, are not included in the list of 20 foods that most frequently contain pesticide residues, and are also not known to contain goitrogens, oxalates, or purines.
Excessive eating will lead up to diarrhea, so those who suffer from asthma and cough due to phlegm-fire, hyperactivity of fire due to yin deficiency, loose stools and diarrhea should not eat it.
- 1.Black Walnut:Juglans nigra and Walnut Extracts Benefits.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: